You, Me and the Sea.

Easy. Adventure.

By 6:34 AM , ,

Easy. Easy like a sunday morning. 
This words pretty much summed up our adventure to the surf town of Baler. It was a stormy weekend that time but we still had an awesome time. Plus getting to spend these days with the family is always a great idea despite the flat surf.

The weekend was also our first time camping out with our little man. The last time we did this was when he was still in my tummy in Calaguas. So  for the weekend, we stayed at Charlie's Point at Easy Adventure. It was a bit far from the town but the idea of glamping is so much fun that we don't mind travelling a few minutes away from Sabang.

Although I was a bit scared at first, travelling with an infant with no electricity seemed like a far-cry. I mean really, no electricity and a baby in tow. Crazy right? But we managed to survive. Eventhough the weather was a bit gloomy, I still can't get over the view from our tent, the fireflies in the night, the lake in front, the beach and the greenery. It was a really wonderful experience for me and the family.

We also visited Costa Pacifica where the rest of the family are staying. It was a super fun weekend. Baler by far has always been our favorite surf destination. 

 Deus checking out the scenery.

The greatest view from here.


SUP.

Storm's coming.

VW.

Happy face. Irita face.

Playing in the surf.

Costa Pacifica.

Super stoked baby.







You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. We don't surf so we haven't been to Baler. Wow, your baby tried camping! I tried glamping before to make my camping experience comfortable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never been to Baler either, but given the chance, I would never say on a Baler visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna visit Baler but not to surf! Maybe just to watch the surfers and perhaps relax on a nice cottage or go glumping with my family. Looks like your baby had so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how big your tent is. My kind of camping.:) love the photos, though it really looks like a storm is coming because of the dark skies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been to Baler yet but I would really love to visit this place some day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baler is in our bucket list. The place looks wonderfully clean and scenic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow. Kudos to you, mommy, kasi you survived camping with an infant. We tried that but we failed. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buti nagign safe ang Baler trip nyo despite the fact na medyo stormy ang weather. And I love that you expose your son to the beauties of the nature at such a young age. I'm sure he'll grow up being appreciative and caring to the mother nature kasi parang you guys are almost always on an adventure/travel. :D So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful place. My husband used to surf every weekends (Zambales). I told him he should visit Baler too. I am definitely showing your photos to my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spending time with the fambam in whatever weather condition is always superb! Glad to hear you all had a grand time in Baler. -- Maria Teresa Figuerres

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I'm still convincing my husband to do backpacking and camping. Mahirap ba? or Manageable naman? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! Jealous. I have been wanting to visit Baler but couldn't find time. Still in the bucket list, though. Hopefully next year. Will consider Costa Pacifica when that time comes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow glamping. I went to Baler a couple of year ago para mag surf kaso yun lang nagawa namin. Gusto ko iba naman

    ReplyDelete
  14. My son's first beach trip was in Baler too! But we weren't that adventurous to try glamping hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an adventure - the place looks so serene! I've never tried glamping yet but I'm not into regular camping (I'm more of an indoors girl) so I think it's worth trying!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So thoughtful of your family to go camping with the little man. At first, I would have second thoughts bringing our baby with us should we camp. But then, your decision to include the baby is but so lovely. Of course, he is part of the family. Almost protection and care na Lang talaga..

    ReplyDelete
  17. My daughters are actually on vacation in Baler right now. Sucks that I couldn't go with them. I've never been to Baler yet. Would love to try surfing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dreamy photos! I wouldn't consider bringing our little boy with us if ever we'll go camping.. but you did! Posible pala hehehe. Your boy seemed happy, I think it's all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've never been to Costa Pacifica but I've heard a lot of good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow! gorgeous place and view! i hope to visit this one day with my family too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Grabe ang ganda, and you are one adventurous soul! Di ko maimagine ang mag stay in a place where there is no electricity, pero super, I'd love to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've never tried camping. Glamping at home, meron though. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Glamping is something my family has to try. Let me make that our priority in our to do list as a family.

    ReplyDelete
  24. When we went to Baler, I wish to stay at Charlie's Point but it was a bit far from the town. Wish to go back soon with my toddler and experience that glamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Loving the photos of your Baler adventure! We haven't been to Baler yet but we are planning to next year.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Looks like a great place to stay. We were in Calaguas last summer and it was such a memorable experience. Would love to go to Baler next time.

    ReplyDelete