You, Me and the Sea.

Mobile

By 8:19 PM


I decided to create a mobile to be hung to his crib now that Deus is 5-weeks old. Babies at this stage are now able to see pattern and discern colors. 
This DIY project is super easy and cheap. All you need are colored papers preferably black and white since at this stage babies are still developing their eyesight and can only recognize these colors; thread and a piece of branch that we painted white. I made origami paper cranes with different sizes which I plan to change once Deus is old enough. 

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Super pretty origami! Ang tiyaga! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! have a lot of time in my hands! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! very nice and cute. its very simple but creative! love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Origami!! I've forgotten about them!
    Awww.. It's so nice.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there are a lot of tutorials in youtube! :)

      Delete
  4. That is cute and handy! I tried making paper cranes before and it didn't turn out that nice. Maybe I'll try again for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. super fun project you can try with the kids! :)

      Delete
  5. How beautiful! Seems simple enough. Too bad kids are bigger now. But looks like a great gift idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted to make my own mobile -- ever since I was a little kid! I'll find time to make this project soon, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My son learned how to make origami paper cranes recently, all thanks to their Reading teacher. I intend to ask him to teach me how to make one soon. -- Maria Teresa Figuerres

    ReplyDelete
  8. DIY is always a labor of love :) nice one mommy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! So creative mommy!! :) thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete