You, Me and the Sea.

Goodies

By 8:22 PM


From Old Navy

The Man's Shirt from Zalora, Deus' Shirt from Mothercare

Squeaky & Rattle from Indigo Baby and Bean Monkey from Pottery Barn

Before I had Deus, malling means shopping. I would scour all my favorite shops and will always find something to buy for myself or the man. But now that we have this little bundle of joy, I now tend to question myself before buying something or making a purchase. Do I really need this? Can I live without it? 
But, for Deus? Well, it's a whole different story. Buying baby stuff has never been so much fun. The oohs, aahs and the awww that we utter when going inside these shops. I rarely go to my favorite shops anymore, unless there's a baby section that is. H&M? Forget shopping for the latest trends or buying that culottes that I've always had my eye on, instead you can find me in the baby section checking out onesies and that rock t-shirts for babies. Pottery Barn? Yup, heaven! 
I guess having a baby changes the entire game. You put your kid's needs above everything. And what do we get in return. Just a silly smile that makes our hearts melt. 


You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. I can totally relate. Whenever we go shopping, we could hardly shop for ourselves; it's all mostly for Baby Charley. But hey, no one's complaining! I super enjoy mommyhood. Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos and the whole minimalist look of your blog! Yes, babies change mommies' shopping pattern. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. True!!! Couldn't agree more! If it was for me, I'd usually tell myself, ah hindi kailangan to! But for the kids, go lang agad! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same as you mommy, I used to shop for myself everytime I visit the mall. But now that we have our little one, siya na pinamimilihan namin especially the toys, hindi talaga pedeng hindi pasyalan ang toys r us or toy kingdom hehee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The baby is just weeks old, but i'm sure when he's older suki na din kami toy shops! :)

      Delete
  5. are the shots taken in your house? i love the aesthetic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, you, images are taken by me in our house. :)

      Delete
  6. Ah, parenting! It truly changes us! Hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I love the matching tropical shirts! You're right. When I had my son, 95% of my purchases were for him. It's only recently when I started buying more things for myself again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can't stop browsing for more stuff for the little man. :)

      Delete
  8. these are goodies, indeed. I also find myself spending most time at the kids' section, i guess this is what motherhood does. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A mom's privilege, eh! :D
    On the serious note, it changed us too, our life for our kids and it bring so much joy and happiness despite the weary and worry :)

    ReplyDelete