You, Me and the Sea.

Vignettes

By 5:26 PM ,





In decorating, a vignette means grouping of objects that creates a pleasing focal point and adds character to your space. Below are tips on how to create simple vignettes in your home.

1. Choose a space. It could be a nightstand in your room, a table in your hallway or even your vanity.
2. Gather accessories that reflect your lifestyle. By doing this, you tend to pick pieces that is a reflection of your personality and makes the selection process much easier. 
3. Group in odds. 
4. Stand back and edit. The beauty of creating vignettes is that you can always keep them fresh by shifting accessories from one room to another. So don't be afraid of shaking things up. 

Happy decorating! 

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Now, I want to decorate and arrange my space. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, I want to decorate and arrange my space. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos! And thanks for the tips! Will keep this in mind! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love organizing things. Thank you for the tips. I love your photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can say is "A homey place!" I love organizing too and I'll keep this on mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shelf ... I have some extra boxes here at home ... your post just gave me an idea. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi. thank you. so happy that my posts are getting positive remarks from you all.

      Delete
  7. Creative and yes, really pleasing to the eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the vintage/hipster-ish look of your vignettes! :)

    ReplyDelete